Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The longest post of your life!

I know I know it's even forever. Just life happens, guys. I'm going to do a recap through pictures of what's been goin down with the Hull family. 

I want to blog about something and I think about it all day long and have all these funny things I want to share. So, I usually try to blog when I get the boys down for bed. But sometimes I'd rather snuggle up with my cute husband and watch our favorite shows. 

Recently, as in last Saturday I started a juice cleanse/fast. Juice for every meal and lots and lots of water. Even in the last 4 days my craving for fast good, sweets, soda have decreased so much it's crazy. I feel like I have more energy and my moods are better. Maybe I'll do a more in depth post about it later on but that's been taking over my days for the past little. I'm not sure how long I will do it for. Maybe 7 days. Today I didn't have one for lunch and just whipped up a plain spinach and strawberry salad then dressed it with olive oil with lemon and garlic powder and paprika? I don't know if was tasty still. The thing With juice is it actually fills you up and your giving your body such great vitamins it's really filling. Truly. I'm just trying to eat 99% healthier than I did before I started because I ate AWFUL. I love food. So we will see where this takes us!





Noah had his birthday one week ago! He turned one! We had a little party in our apartment and it turned out really cute. I love decorating for parties and figuring out a theme. I'm so happy with all who came. Some people I haven't seen in a while and they also have littles so it was fun to see them all play. I had a great time and I know Noah had a blast! 


FYI I actually cut every one of those triangles out then hot glued them to embroidery string. 








Aw, cutie pie!

The only regret I have is I didn't take any pictures of anyone who came or any of the cute babies who came. Dang. Maybe next year ;)


I just love making Mom friends. It's so fun  for me. I feel as if when you have a baby you automatically have like a new circle of friends with a common subject, because of your little beings! You have a million things to talk about because moms never get sick of talking about their babies. Plus, every mother is so beautiful. I don't know how to explain it but when I see moms and the way they look at their littles. The LOVE just beems out of their eyes, like a laser. Or something? Maybe I'm just crazy. Everyone that's a mom is just so cute. Everyone I know at least. I just feel for them I guess. You see a picture or hear about something and think "oh yes, I remember when I went through that" or "oh that's so awesome I can't wait until we get to that stage". 
 
My grandpa passed away this month too.  We weren't close but I really wish I would get to know him a little better. 

This was us at my high school graduation.

OH YES! My brother Jake (half) got married in the bountiful temple just a few weeks ago! Congratulations to them. They're the cutest! 











Anywho, here's a bunch of rando's and a lot of scrolling. // keep scrolling 



Sasuke got these awesome shots of me! 





I want this swimsuit more than anything! Anthro you have my heart. Maybe I can save my pennies and get it. It's soooo much! All I want is a retro looking swim suit. 




One time I did my hair cute.

Cute husband. 

One time I dyed my hair and it turned out cute. It's bleh now.


We painted some.


Baby stretches! 

The biggest cart in all the land.


We visited Nana at work and fed some ducks.









Baby chick socks. Are these girl socks? I don't even care. 

Noah learned to crawl to dangerous places.



We made a fort that lasted .5 of a second. 

Then Landen showed the boys where 'Narnia' was..after that I was not able to find Sasuke shoe for a week. Literally. 


 
Biggie got to ride shotgun while I took some things to the post office.


Noah got bonked on his eye.


They love looking out the window. 

My brothers have the best clothes ;)







The Bachelor was just embarrassing.


Sasuke was freaking out when I wiped my makeup off my eye. 

We went to Tracy Aviary




I took the boys to the movies by myself and I am pretty proud about that. 


They always try to match me ;)

Noah got a 'real' haircut right before his birthday. 
Looking back he had some WILD hair but there is something about baby hair that's so sentimental.


Dun dunnnn dun. The most handsome little man.. 



Papa Dale and Noah at Noah's birthday party 

Jarrett, Arelie, and baby Adella came from Denver for Noah's birthday!



Sasuke in his words he was 'building Dada a house'.. So sweet

Noah not wanting to take a picture with me..


This isn't from this month but when Danika and Derrick came to stay. She just sent it to me. 




We layered colored rice in a bottle..

Noah just got his drivers license..


Hipster baby.. Haha landen thought this was hilarious. 






 
Biggie isn't allowed on the couch but I came home and he was all curled up..aw (not)

They watched a while movie like this..



My favorite little monsters. I'm still hesitant if it's even safe for them to be on the deck. They love it so much.


I know this was so long but I'll say caught up now! That wasn't even all the ones I wanted to post.. Shesh.
Thanks for reading!

Xoxo ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics and seeing you and the boys! Blogging is a great way to help you preserve and remember all that happens in your busy life. Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete