Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Black & White

Photos that is. I've been loving black and white photos! 

Lately, my boys like to watch a movie over and over again. This time around is Tangled. I recorded it from Disney channel and now it's been on repeat. Even if it's just playing in the background while we make fun messes all over the house (apt). So that's what we are doing at the moment. As well as stacking every block to make the highest block tower, EVER!

Noah is walking like it's no ones business and pretty much just looks drunk. He's a cutie. It's so fun to see him stumble around even though he crawls so fast. He still insists on walking. 

The other day me and one of my BFF Shantelle took a girls morning/afternoon with no babies and went to breakfast (which was amazing because I have been juicing) at a cute place downtown. We tried to go to park cafe but it was a lonnnng wait so we went to Penny Anns down the street! If was so much fun and the pancakes were phenomenal. I don't even usually like pancakes but those were heeeaaavenly. Go try them now. Don't walk, RUN. Then we got some coffee (extra shot of espresso, NEVER AGAIN will I do that. Especially after not having coffee in over a week because of my juicing) and ventured to Target. Where else, right? Tons of makeup was on sale and so we had a hay day. (Whatever that means) Got a bunch of new lipstick that's crazy colors. Shan was hesitant on hers. She looks like a gem- as usual- but I know she's wearing her purple/plum color today. So if you see her make sure you compliment her ;) 

We ended our weekend with one of our friends, Colby, homecoming. He was in Canada. It was so good to see him!! I was also super excited because my friend Evelyn from Puddle Jump It (blog) is Colby's sister in law and she is amazing! I love her. We hardly ever see each other. So any chance we get to get together is a good one. But we are pen pals! She and her husband live a lot more south than us and go to BYU so we don't see them often enough! They have a cutie patoot daughter, Talia. Sasuke and get get along really well! 

That's all for now :)

Enjoy...




The place we didn't go...


 
Landen ordered these from Hawaii! I've wanted some forever. If you don't know how cool these are then you don't know how cool these are. Make sense?

No brush to blow dry my hair. Results in this cute mess.



That mop.










Noah likes to wear undies, on his head 
  Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I have some pics of Landen with underwear on his head - so I think he gets it from his dad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie that first picture of your family is beautiful! And you make the cutest babies ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW Cassie you are the nicest! It was so so good to see you guys too! Getting your package ready to send! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know of what package you speak of! But I am excited to receive it!!

      Delete
  4. what app do you use for the filters? i am OBSESSED with them!

    ReplyDelete