Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy High

So, today is one of those days. One of those beautiful glorious days. I am so happy about anything and everything. I love having our own place to keep clean (or not clean up if I choose so) a happy home to feed my babies and husband in. A place to let my dog sleep in the bathtub cause he loves how cool it is in there - even if he does let his hairs get all over. I'm so happy that I made a healthy yum dinner that I can be proud of. That it was such an easy night putting my babes to bed tonight without a fuss. That I convinced my Landy love to go get me an Ice cream sundae that we've both been craving for 3 nights in a row. Just so many things, ya know?

I've been working out in the morning ish time for the past 3 days. I've been doing a '30 day squat challenge' starting out with 50. But i did 70 yesterday because I can. I just want killer legs and butt, asap! It's been so much fun. I've loved it! I also have been doing some wall sits, lunges, calf raises, 100 jumping jacks and Zumba with my Mum. I want to work in some cardio too- but I'm starting slow. So.. my legs are jello now and I'm lovin every minute of it!  

Here is my fave's from today- 



















Sasuke took these all himself with the self timer..


























Well, Landen is back with the sundaes. I must go. 
Ta ya for now, beauties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment