Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lazy Saturday

Today we all played inside. We wanted to make it to the park but Sasuke went down for a nap. Then Noah did. By the time Noah woke up it was 5:30. By this time it was way to chilly for the babes. Or maybe just me. Also, Brenton (my bro in law) came by our Apt and said hi on his way back to school. Lazy Saturday for sure. 

Even if I didn't leave anywhere today - Can I just say how much work it is to get one infant and one toddler out the door? It's exhausting thinking about it. I mean, you want them to look cute and maybe have some matching socks (if I'm lucky). How do moms keep there kids hair done too? I try to do my boys but before I even have their shoes on it's baby fluffy again. Plus Noah has a cowlick (callic?) idk but it is a love hate thing. It's quite adorable how it can make a curl right on his little forehead but it is almost impossible to comb his hair over, either side, I like don't even know what to do with it. So I'm totally open for tricks of the trade or tips if you have any! He's got so much hair too. Sasuke didn't even start getting a lot of hair until he was at least one. For example - See pictures below.

This is Noah's hair right after he was born 


Look at those luscious locks. Newborns are the most precious, amazing, beautiful things. I'm not saying I'm baby hungry buuutttt... (Kidding..kinda) 

This is Sasuke when he was 3 months old. I didn't have one on my iPhone when he was born. Either way. He's still pretty much bald. Cutest baldy though.


Look at all the hair he doesn't have! So crazy to see him that small. I feel like it doesn't even look like him. 

Anyways, it's crazy how each of your babies can be so different. In every possible way. They both are completely perfect! They have my entire heart almost bursting.

And lastly, Today's fav iPhone pics 


   
He is ALLL about kisses lately.. 





And can't forget the Sasuke selfies! 


 
Over and out..kshhhhh

1 comment: