Saturday, April 12, 2014

Aquarium

The living planet aquarium opened up two or so weeks ago and my mom took us to see it! It's huge and it's cool. And I mean really cool. I touched the butt..(nemo joke) I actually touched a starfish and a sea urchant! There was a ton to see and the penguins and otters are the cutest. There's so much to see and lugging a huge stroller around while chasing after a running toddler on the loose you can't exactly squeeze in the crowds. So we checked out Everythjng very quickly. There was a tunnel made of all glass and sharks could swim above you and right past your face. It was awesome. Everyone should go check it out. It's pretty pricey but the tickets we got gave you a chance to come back for free anytime between now and the end of August. Quite a few tanks and things weren't open yet and the animals weren't in them yet so I'm sure they will be there soon! Overall it was really awesome. I Think you should go if you haven't! 



Seahorses



























Penguin up at the top






1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go with you guys sometime - it looks really cool! Plus, the look on the boys faces would be worth the cost! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete