Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14

Love day. I was lucky enough to pick up my very best of friends Danika and her fiancĂ© Derrick from the airport early early Valentines Day morning. They were luckyenough  to sleep on my couch ;) Landen worked that day and we didn't have anything planned until later so Danika, Derrick, my boys, and I were all all able to hang and catch up! She hadn't met Noah in person yet. Only a million FaceTime calls and me and Sasuke hadn't seen her in over a year. Right before she moved to North Dakota (don't cha know? I think that's what they say, right?) so it was a fun time. Danika and Derrick just got engaged over Christmas/New Years. So they're just cute and just really cute. Did I mention how cute they are? I love them. Danika and I have been friends sense language arts 7th grade, yo. Love her to death. Anyways, I Can't wait for the wedding in March 2015! Yay! they had a lot of other plans while they were visiting here so I was glad to spend at least the morning and a little afternoon time with them!  They also treated us to cafe rio! Danika is obsessed (understatement) with cafe rio. 





Later that night me and Landen ended up driving around not knowing what to do with ourselves without children. My mom was nice ebough to watch them. We didn't have anything planned for Valentines. We ended up going to Sushi. I have been wanting to get for so so long.   We don't get out as much as we used to, because with two kids it just doesn't happen. So I was so happy. Everywhere was so busy with a forever long wait but we found this cute new place called Fat Fish and it was so so great! And no wait! I guess we were early enough and beat the crowd because it was busy as we were getting ready to leave!















1 comment:

  1. We did sushi on Valentine's too! :) You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete